Recipe courtesy of Gina’s Skinny Recipes for Diabetes Awareness Month
Zucchini Pizza Bites
- 4 slices large zucchini 1/4″ thick (or 1 medium zucchini cut on diagonal)
- Spray olive oil (I used my Misto )
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup part skim mozzarella
- salt and pepper
- Cut zucchini about 1/4 inch thick. Spray both side lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper. Broil or grill for about 2 minute on each side.
- Top with sauce and cheese and broil for an additional minute or two. (Careful not to burn cheese).
Copyright © 2009-2016 Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved. ASweetLife™ is a trademark of the Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved.
Photo courtesy of Gina’s Skinny Recipes