Super Bowl Sunday just wouldn’t be the same without Buffalo Chicken Wings. This is my favorite way to prepare them because it requires no frying and they taste delicious. I like to broil the wings for just a minute after coating them with the sauce. Perfect for a Super Bowl snack because you just pop the Buffalo Chicken Wings into the oven and continue to enjoy the party. This low carb Super Bowl snack is always a hit.
Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne
- 4 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 8 ribs celery, cut into sticks
- Heat the oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine the wings, oil, garlic, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, and the cayenne.
- Arrange the wings in a single layer on two large baking sheets. Bake until just done, about 25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomato paste, the remaining 4 teaspoons vinegar, and the Tabasco sauce. Add the wings and toss to coat. (Broil for a minute if desired.)
- Serve the wings with the celery sticks and blue-cheese dressing alongside.
Copyright © 2009-2021 Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved. ASweetLife™ is a trademark of the Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved.
I wish you had carb counts, Looks good and will try, have to calculate my own carb counts.
I made this for a Super Bowl Party. Delicious! Everyone wanted more.
I used ketchup instead of tomato sauce, and I broiled them for 10 minutes not 1 min.