It’s hot out there and you look like you could use a cold drink. These coconut lime coolers will help you chill out a bit. They are easy to whip up and taste like the tropics. And I will confess, they are also great with a shot of rum in there to turn them into fun summer cocktails.
- 1 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Sweetener equivalent to 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Club Soda for topping up
- Lime wedges for garnish
- In a blender, combine the coconut milk, lime juice, sweetener, lime zest and ice. Blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Divide into 4 small glasses and top each up with club soda.