It may be fall but it’s still grilling season in many parts of the world. Sometimes it’s grilling season year round! These cumin lamb kebabs make an easy and satisfying dinner. Pair with a side of cauliflower rice or grilled veggies.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 lbs lamb kabob meat, cut into 1 inch chunks
- In the bottom of a large baking dish, combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, cumin, coriander, oregano, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Add lamb pieces and toss to coat. Refrigerate and let marinate 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high and thread lamb onto skewers (if using bamboo skewers, don’t forget to soak them in water for at least an hour).
- Grill until done to your liking, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium.