This easy light side dish is full of flavor. Pair with your favorite chicken or beef and you’ve got a delicious and healthy dinner. This low carb asian zucchini is a great way to get a few more veggies into the family!
Easy Low Carb Asian Zucchini
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Salt to taste
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat until shimmering. Add the zucchini slices and sauté until becoming tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, Sriracha, garlic, and ginger. Pour over the zucchini in the pan and continue to sauté until tender, another 2 minutes or so.
- Add salt to taste (soy sauce is salty already but coconut aminos is not and tastes better with added salt). Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
Copyright © 2009-2016 Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved. ASweetLife™ is a trademark of the Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved.