Adapted from Steamy Kitchen
These garlic parmesan wings are truly delicious, and the traces of herbs left in the bowl after tossing the wings was so good, I kept sticking my fingers in and licking it up (don’t worry, the chicken was cooked at this point!). Not having to chop the garlic or the basil was a huge plus for me, and I also used the Gourmet Garden oregano instead of dried oregano.
You could serve these garlic parmesan wings with a blue cheese sauce. But personally, I think they are perfect just as they are.
Garlic Parmesan Wings (Low Carb)
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden chopped oregano
- 1 tsp chopped, dried rosemary
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden chopped basil
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden chunky chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In large bowl, whisk together chopped oregano, dried rosemary, ground cumin and salt. Add chicken wings and toss to coat, making sure that all wings get some of the herb mixture.
- Lay wings in single layer on broiling pan or baking sheet and bake 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, chopped basil, chopped garlic and parmesan cheese. Add cooked wings and toss well to coat.
- Serve hot.
Copyright © 2009-2021 Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved. ASweetLife™ is a trademark of the Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved.
I made these Garlic Parmesan Wings for my family on Halloween 2014. I’m the only diabetic and the entire family just love, love, loved them! My sister and niece JUST had to have the recipe. Thanks for a delicious and easy dish!