Adapted from Steamy Kitchen
These garlic parmesan wings are truly delicious, and the traces of herbs left in the bowl after tossing the wings was so good, I kept sticking my fingers in and licking it up (don’t worry, the chicken was cooked at this point!). Not having to chop the garlic or the basil was a huge plus for me, and I also used the Gourmet Garden oregano instead of dried oregano.
You could serve these garlic parmesan wings with a blue cheese sauce. But personally, I think they are perfect just as they are.
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden chopped oregano
- 1 tsp chopped, dried rosemary
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden chopped basil
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden chunky chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In large bowl, whisk together chopped oregano, dried rosemary, ground cumin and salt. Add chicken wings and toss to coat, making sure that all wings get some of the herb mixture.
- Lay wings in single layer on broiling pan or baking sheet and bake 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, chopped basil, chopped garlic and parmesan cheese. Add cooked wings and toss well to coat.
- Serve hot.