Have you fired up your grill yet? We’ve had a rainy spring but every time the sun is shining, we’ve got the grill going. It makes dinner so easy, with practically no clean up. This is one of our standards…easy grilled chicken thighs with Thai Peanut Sauce. It’s fabulous served over cauliflower rice to soak up that delicious sauce!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Preheat the grill to medium heat and brush with a little oil to prevent sticking. Pat the thighs dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until nicely grilled and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce by combining all of the remaining ingredients except the cilantro in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add additional water if necessary.
- Serve the thighs on a bed of cauliflower rice and drizzle the sauce over. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.