Adapted from How Sweet It Is
This Hot Caprese Dip is the easiest, cheesiest appetizer out there. So if you’re low-carbing and missing grilled cheese sandwiches and pizza, miss no more! Christina from Carolina Charm has shared one of her favorite appetizers with us – Hot Caprese Dip. Cheesy, delicious, and it has only three ingredients. You can’t really go wrong. – Jessica Apple
Hot Caprese Dip
- 10 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 3 small roma tomatoes, seeded and juiced
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- Chop up all of your ingredients. Make sure to get as much moisture out of the tomatoes as possible.
- In a small baking dish, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, then broil for 2 minutes so cheese becomes bubbly and golden.
- Serve immediately with crackers .
Copyright © 2009-2021 Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved. ASweetLife™ is a trademark of the Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved.
* Photo Courtesy of Christina of Carolina Charm
Hi Lisa. There’s a link to flax crackers in the recipe and there are a number of other cracker recipes on ASweetLife.
What crackers do you have that are low carb?