Easy one bowl Keto protein breakfast bread! This delicious peanut butter bread is wonderful eaten as is, or toasted with a smear of butter. It’s a great addition to any healthy low carb breakfast.
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Bread
- 1/2 cup creamy natural PB (unsalted)
- 1/4 cup butter
- Sweetener equivalent to ½ cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt*
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unflavored whey protein powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup water
- ⅓ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt the peanut butter and butter together until smooth (you can also do this in a large saucepan over low heat - remove from heat before continuing to the next step).
- Stir in the sweetener, vanilla, and salt, then whisk in the eggs until well combined. Stir in the almond flour, protein powder, and baking powder. Add the water and stir well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and transfer to the prepared baking pan. Bake 45 to 55 minutes, until the bread has risen, is golden brown, and the top is just firm to the touch.
- Remove and let cool in the pan before slicing.
- *If your peanut butter is salted, reduce the salt to ¼ tsp.
Copyright © 2009-2021 Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved. ASweetLife™ is a trademark of the Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved.
I made this this morning for breakfast. It was delicious