This dish is so incredibly easy to make and it’s absolutely delicious! Surprisingly, even with the large amount of rosemary in the dish, it isn’t overpowering at all. It balances perfectly with the olive oil and garlic. If you serve this with steamed broccoli, you will have a wonderful diabetes-friendly meal.
- 1 3 1/2-lb. chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 10 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, peel removed, pith and pulp chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Toss chicken with oil, rosemary, lemon juice, garlic, lemon, and salt and pepper in bowl. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 475°. Arrange chicken in a 9″ x 13″ baking dish; add remaining marinade. Roast, flipping once, until cooked through, 30–40 minutes.