Have you ever baked with sour cream? It lends a wonderful tenderness to cakes and muffins and this low carb sour cream marble loaf is no exception. A tasty low carb breakfast or snack!
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- Sweetener equivalent to 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 9x5 inch bundt pan well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, eggs, sweetener and vanilla extract. Add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt and stir until well combined.
- Transfer about 1/3 of the batter to a second bowl and whisk in the cocoa powder and water.
- Dollop the two batters in an interchanging pattern, swirling together. Smooth the top.
- Bake about 40 to 50 minutes, until the edges are golden brown and the top is set to the touch.