This Starbucks-inspired low carb strawberry frappe is a nice cold sweet treat for the summer. Of course, it’s also a lot healthier. Their version includes strawberry syrup and plenty of sugar. Our low carb version is full of real strawberries and fresh cream.
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Sweetener equivalent to 3 tbsp sugar (powdered or liquid works best)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Divide among 2 glasses.
- Top with lightly sweetened whipped cream, if desired.