The combination of chocolate and pumpkin is always a win in the fall season, but when it’s also a no baking type recipe, sugar-free and low carb, it’s a home run! Soft and fudgy just as a truffle should be, but without your blood sugar spiking like typical truffles would cause. Perfect to satisfy any craving and elegant enough o take to any holiday party. No one will know they’re sugar free!
- 6 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve
- 3 ounces cream cheese. softened
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup dry powdered milk
- 2 teaspoons chocolate or vanilla liquid stevia
- 8 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate mixed with 2 teaspoons vanilla liquid stevia or 1/4 cup Swerve or use Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips
- Optional: coconut sugar for sprinkle
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a microwavable bowl 30 seconds or until melted. Stir until smooth then add Swerve and stir until combined. Set aside to cool.
- In a stand mixer combine cream cheese and pumpkin and blend until there are no lumps.
- Add the last 3 ingredients and the cooled chocolate and blend until combined well. Refrigerate until firm about 1 hour.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate in a microwavable bowl, add stevia and taste and just to your preference.
- Roll one truffle at a time in chocolate. Set on baking sheet. Sprinkle with coconut sugar if desired. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.