It’s almost fall and thoughts are turning to pumpkin. Except it’s also still summer and temps around the country have barely begun to drop. What’s a pumpkin spice latte lover to do? Well, d’uh. Turn it into a delicious low carb frosty drink. These Pumpkin Spice Frappes will hit that almost-fall-still-summer pumpkin craving.
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (or coconut cream)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp instant espresso powder (can use 2 Starbucks Via packet)
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 to 15 drops liquid stevia (or sweetener equivalent to 4 to 6 tsp sugar)
- Combine all ingredients except the whipped cream in a good blender. Blend until frothy and smooth.
- Add additional sweetener to taste and blend again. Top with lightly sweetened whipped cream, if desired.