By: Amy Johnson of She Wears Many Hats
My name is Amy from SheWearsManyHats.com where I blog about a variety of topics, especially food! I’m happy to join you today here at A Sweet Life. The recipe below is a favorite go-to recipe because it’s quick and the seasonings can be easily adjusted to complement many dishes. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 cups green beans, washed dried, ends snapped (~ 12 oz. in weight)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- In a sauté pan or skillet, heat the olive oil and sesame oil over medium-medium high heat.
- Add green beans, stir to coat with oil.
- Add all other ingredients, stir to coat beans well.
- Continue to cook, stirring occasionally for 10-12 minutes. Be careful not to burn. Green beans should be slightly firm but not crunchy.
*Photo courtesy of Amy Johnson. For more recipes like this one visit She Wears Many Hats.