These sheet pan chicken fajitas make life easy and delicious. Simply layer the seasoned chicken over the sliced vegetables and 20 minutes later, dinner is served! Ladle over cauliflower rice for a healthy low carb meal.
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small yellow pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly slices
- 1/4 cup avocado or olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the peppers and onions into thin slices and spread out on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine and then spread out again.
- Slice the chicken thighs into thin strips. In a medium bowl, toss with the remaining oil and the taco seasoning. Arrange slices overtop the vegetables.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Serve with [cauliflower rice I https://asweetlife.org/cilantro-lime-cauliflower-rice/].