This creamy cauliflower dish is a cinch to make. Dump the ingredients in your crockpot and walk away for a few hours. Add the cheese, give it a stir and there you have it. A delicious low carb side dish the whole family will love.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 1 inch florets
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 ounces Pepper Jack, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Grease the inside of a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Add the cauliflower, cream cheese, whipping cream, butter, salt, and pepper. Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Add the Pepper Jack and stir to combine. Continue to cook another 30 minutes to an hour, until cauliflower is fork tender.
- Add bacon crumbles and serve.