If you’re on Pinterest, chances are you see a lot of stuffed avocado recipes. It makes great sense, really. They are delicious, filling, and healthy. And really, the sky’s the limit as to what you stuff them with! I had some leftover smoked salmon that needed using up, so I quickly whipped up this recipe. Smoked salmon is my favorite food and avocados are my other favorite food. So this was my favorite meal of the week!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- 2 ripe avocados
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dill and capers for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, salmon, dill, lemon juice, and capers. Mix well to combine.
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pit. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Divide the smoked salmon mixture between the halves and sprinkle with additional dill and capers.