Here’s a fun and fresh way to serve tuna salad. Skip the bread and hollow out some cucumber, then fill with your favorite tuna salad recipe. These make a great low carb lunch or snack.
- 1 4-ounce can tuna, drained
- 1/2 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium cucumber
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna, celery, mayonnaise, dill, and salt and pepper, until well combined. Break up the tuna with the back of a fork if necessary.
- Cut the cucumber in half crosswise, then cut each half in half again, lengthwise. Use a knife to make v-shaped cuts into the cucumber to remove the seeds.
- Divide the tuna salad among the cucumber boats. Serve cold.