My husband calls me the Queen of Leftovers because I can transform any odds and ends into a completely new dish. Turkey Sausage, Broccoli & Tomato Crustless Quiche is one of those meals. Combine anything with eggs and cheese, and my kids will eat it, so this hearty and healthy recipe packed with protein, veggies, and tons of flavor is definitely a family favorite in my house. I hope it will be in yours too!
- 8 oz or about 1 ¼ cups sliced cooked breakfast turkey sausage links, or cooked, crumbled sausage
- 1 medium or about 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup chopped broccoli, steamed or frozen and thawed
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F, and coat a 9-inch glass pie plate with oil or coking spray.
- Layer sausage, tomato, broccoli in prepared pie plate, and top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and dry mustard, and pour over the meat and cheese in the pie plate.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until egg is cooked through and top is browned.